Re: birds/ponds

LOL  Those plastic ones are the best.  If you use a real one, you  really
have to use a liner.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/11/2005 5:27:00  A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

Thanks  for reminding me. HD has some faux half barrels [plastic]
without holes in  the bottom. May have to get one and plant it with
water chestnuts, if I  can find fresh water chestnuts here in
meat-and-potato land.