From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:44 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Opinion time/back to trees

I haven't made up my mind yet which is a slow process when it comes to
something unmovable in the future. (my perennials are on wheels, don't
like it here, lets try there)

Anyways, you guys have confused me. Don't these weeping trees do it on
their own? Do you have to constantly train them to do this? Will I have
to do the weights and tie downs for years along with keeping the header
branch up?