Re: birds/fountain/Pam

Pam...I finally replaced my water pump on my fountain with one that
WORKS and doesn't get so clogged up and poop out. After replacing mine
TWICE from the company that makes it...I went to Lowes and bought one
like the little fountain I have out front. The motor that comes with the
fountain is the pits. Don't know how to make it solar though...I'll have
to look at it. I just plug mine in out back..on a table cause if I DON'T
the dogs drink out of it and empty it in no time flat.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
No room for a pond unfortunately. And w/ all these trees, it would be
clogged up all the time. But they sure use the birdbaths and birdy
wading pools (and old dishpan and bus pan). And no outside outlets
here so no "juice" to run filters and such. One of these days I'll
get my little solar powered fountain back out there. Get busy and
forget to do it!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX