RE: Help! - Lilies gotta go

Well I would inform the gardener that told you to move them- this is the
wrong time and you should know that! Plan ahead or live it with it for
awhile...

Don't really know the answer- but I would think if you took enough dirt with
them, they would survive, although the bloom cycle for this year might be
off.

Donna
Who is always moving things at the wrong time of year... but most times they
survive, but rebel for awhile.