Re: Day one

Me too...my house is the pits right now and I could really just not give a fig!  My garden looks pretty darned good, though--LOL!

Hills, IA  zone 5

 --- On Wed 05/11, Pam Evans < gardenqueen@gmail.com > wrote:
From: Pam Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:21:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Day one

I'd say so! I live that creed and my house sure looks it -
wrote:<br>> LOL - I think Kitty has found a group slogan for us
Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>> Behalf Of Kitty<br>> Sent:
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:50 PM<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Day one<br>> <br>> Holli - gardening is the best
therapy. saved my life. I started<br>> gardening after my divorce and
really found my muse. Some of the others<br>> on this list have
developed special gardens for loved ones. You might<br>> consider doing
that for your mom. And remember: Gardening Forever!<br>> Housework
Message -----<br>> From: <Hollikft@aol.com><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:58 PM<br>>
Subject: Re:

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com