Re: Happy Birthday/now bromelaid

LOL - Theresa, I think you may have a point there.  Eva's a Taurus
too.  No surprise to me of course.  Thanks Holli & David, and darlin'
- when do you sleep?  Mercy.  Must be a night owl like Marge.   Got
just the spot for my new little darlin.  Will keep that cup full too.
Thanks y'all!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX