Re: Auralie pictures

Thanks for the kind words.  I love this place, too, though I recognize
that it is in no way grand.  We have just an acre, but it is a very strange
shape and at least half is in either pond or large boulders.  This is
a view of the back of the house - from the front it is only one level.
I'll get the picture-thing worked out as soon as this spring rush is
past.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/13/2005 2:20:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,