Re: Mardi is out of the office and in the garden/now rain

OK now, y'all need to quit hogging the precip and send some South.
You'd be glad to see it go and we need it desperately.  Was supposed
to rain last night and this morning - yeah right.  We've never had a
Spring this dadblasted dry before.  Doesn't bode well for summer at
all.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX