Re: Peony pics

How beautiful.  I am so happy for you to have such great results!
Looks just wonderful!  Mine are trying to bud now, ants are busy
helping them alone!  I do have some wonderful Iris blooming and will
try to send pics to Donna.  Need some help with ID.  Can't find them
anywhere and they were a gift from someone who didn't know what they
were, but different from what I had?
Vera