Re: Fl. in June?

The East coast isn't doing that this year.  It's terribly dry, and still
quite cool.
We had one hot day in early April, and it hasn't been above low 60s since, and
very little rain.  I don't want to put out tender plants yet because I don't
feel the
ground is warmed up at all, and it's sp dry I would have to carry water.  It
was
42 degrees here this morning. A really strange spring.
Auralie -NY Z5

In a message dated 05/19/2005 1:59:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,