Re: Ornamental grass/bamboo

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT]Ornamental grass/bamboo
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:11:58 -0600

Since I don't have access, I'm not sure what part of the common name, Gulf
Coast Muhly Grass, appears to be misleading.  All I know is that the pics
I've seen at PDN of Muhlenbergia capillaris make me want it, especially
those red tips.

I may try to look at it tonight, but from the time I get off work tonight
until late Saturday I'm going to be pretty busy.  Like Marty, our MG plant
sale is Saturday and there is lots to do.

I am working on internet access here; an awkward combination of 2 computers.