Re: ornamental grass.....Red Baron

I had exactly the same experience with mine, Marge, and so have others that
tried it.  So, doesn't live more than a few years here either.    Although it
did migrate a bit, not staying in the nice clump area I had  hoped....but it
never did reseed or multiply like I would have liked.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/19/2005 11:02:28 AM Central Standard Time,