From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:06 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Time!

I am guessing that you all are wishing me a happy birthday...  My name is
Patricia, I call myself Tricia but I have been called Pat, Patty, Trish, and
many others.  I really like Tricia best.
Thanks if you mean me!
It is my 50th so it is a good day.  My husband took off today to do whatever
I want to do so we are heading out to work in the garden.
No wind to speak of today and going to be mid 80's.  My kind of a great
birthday.
Tricia
zone 6b
Oklahoma