Re: Bromeliad.....YEAH!

Yeah is right, Noreen. Tropiflora is one of the best. And may be the best source of named bromeliads in business. Selby carries their stuff in its plant store. We try to get to Tropiflora proper two or three times a year, mostly for the succulents, the fat plants, and the odd and weird plants they have--such as the bull's horn acacia. At least once a year [maybe twice] they have an open house whoop-t-do and invite other local vendors to set up tents on their property, hire a Caribbean steel drummer, and party on into the weekend. It's a great event and we find zone 9, 10, and 11 stuff we never knew existed.