Re: OT roll call

Re: my previous note - I do not have a list of our phone numbers (which I think is the critical item for checking status of well being, if you would like me to help, do forward those!
Cathy
On May 21, 2005, at 10:47 AM, Pam Evans wrote:

Donna - I will start to maintain a list if you would like a backup.  I
have a majority of the addresses already from sending everyone cannas.
  Like rabbits those things - LOL.
P.S. got my new border shovel from Lee Valley Tools yesterday and
ohhhhhhh is it nice.  I can't wait until I have to transplant
something.

On 5/21/05, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
<4042N15@nationalhearing.com> wrote:

Just so you don't count on me as a backup, you should know that I don't have
a list. I have retained return addresses from envelopes when any of you
sent me something, but that's all, besides email addresses in my e-address
book - which isn't everybody. At one point when we were on MSN I had
printed out all e-addresses, but that's a truly obsolete list.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT roll call

This is just an offer, you don't have to do this!

I had a made a comment about collecting phone numbers/address' on the list
this morning. I also sent some private messages out and now realized that

may have not included everyone (ha! Should have had Kitty do it, she has a
master list).

So if you would like to be added, please send me your information *OFF*

list

and I will include it.

The concept of this is not to call you or spam you, more of a caring and
sharing list. The rough weather season will be on us soon, and you just
never know what will happen, so if you are MIE (that is missing in email

for

awhile) and some off list messages are not responded to, the group (ok,

most

likely me)will call to check up on you.

Donna

--