Re: Palmate begonia

Zem, I think that's it.  At first when I read your post, did a search  and
found a couple pictures of the  B. luxurians, I thought that it might  not be
the same one....but with the link you sent, I am pretty sure that is the  same
one.  Thanks!!! Appreciate the info.  Do you grow this plant?? Or  did you just
happen on the info?? Either way,  I'm glad I asked, because I  had problems
finding anything.
Thank you very much, Zem !!!!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/23/2005 7:59:19 PM Central Standard Time,