Re: the digits/my vitals

[Group Reply] "HI DAVE"....ummm, no, that AA or something. I haven't
seen that side of you in a long time Dave...great to have you back. But
I have to ask...."squishy things in my pants"....ummmm......LOL.

Jess

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
Hi

David Franzman here! I am 6' 3" and about 175# but I'm trying to get those
extra pounds off by running five miles a day. Some have compared me to
Clark Gable but I don't like the comparison since I no longer have a
mustache. I live in the Sonoma Valley wine region. I, of course, have
extensive knowledge of fine wines like Merlote, Pinus Newour, Shardanay. I
like walks on the beach, margaritas at sunset and squishy things in my
pants. My favorite animal is anything young and cute. I have three dogs,
one cat, several koi...oop, uh, I think I misunderstood the intent of this
email...

David Franzman
2320 Moonlight Wy
Santa Rosa Ca 95403
707 578 9317
cell 707 328 3925

If you call and a woman answers please hang up immediately or use a fake
accent and say that my laundry is done.

Thank you

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net