From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:36 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]now tatoos

Ohhh, pfffffftttt, your friend's children went ballistic because their
parents got a tattoo before them. HA. I still want one. I have for the past
9 years. I just want a small feather. That's it. My husband won't hear of
it. Makes me nuts.

Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com> wrote:
You all tickle me to death! I have none but have friends with many!
A couple I know in their 50/60s just got 2 each about 2 years ago!
They did tribal (Indian) arm bands and respectfully the chief and maiden on
the entire calf! Their kids went bullistic! They than advised them that they
could easily identify the bodies if necessary and hit the road in their RV!
As a work of art, expression of inner self - put it where you want....it
will be there for some time! We did warn my niece her dolphin may become a
whale by the time she ages! So have fun and put it where you fell the most
comfortable seeing or having it seen! Just enjoy! IMHO Vera