Re: now tattoos

Yes...Vera...good point. I have told ALL four of my girls that. They
look at pics of stars with their stomachs tattood and I tell
them..."O.K., go get a balloon...draw a tattoo on it...now blow it up
and leave it there for days. Then go let all the air out of it and see
what that "tattoo" looks like NOW". When you get pregnant...those
tattoos will change. And Brittney and Angelina can afford to have them
removed or fixed......something to think about.

I just want a simple feather on my ankle or inside my wrist where I wear
my watch. It's my "symbol" to stop, relax and enjoy life. Remember the
movie Forest Gump...the feather floats around at the beginning and comes
back at the end. Kind of like that one.

Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com> wrote:
Many I work with have them and most do not surprise me! Others, we
were floored! Always perfectly coordinated and yet in the heat of
summer they slipped up and showed part of one with their dress! Come
to find out had multiple! As long as you remember as gravity sets it
it will effect it so go accordingly! No quams against or for! Just
not crazy about needles and tons of alergies! My luck it would be a
huge hive!
I think the feathers, butterflies, flowers etc are wonderful! Can't
get into the whole body thing!
vera