Re: rain dance is working!

AWESOME...so happy for you Pam. I'm supposed to help work the concession
with my daughter at the rodeo tonight...(FFA stuff)...and we are
supposed to get another frog-choker. Hmmmm. Never fails. Every year
during this rodeo, which lasts 4 days, most of the nights it downpours
rain. And the rodeo keeps on going even in the rain, unless the
lightening gets too bad and starts spooking the animals. Last year the
rodeo queen with her fancy felt hat with the crown on it, her silk sash
and all..was out there helping to round up a stray calf in the downpour.
Her curls didn't last very long. Next thing I know she is back out there
with a yellow slicker "cowboy style" (with the split in the back so you
can ride the horse and cover your legs) and she stayed through the whole
rodeo. And they say girls are the weaker sex. I scoff in their general

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:Rich - you're the best! Keep doing the dance, they say maybe more
rain late tonight or tomorrow! Got 3/4" this afternoon. Gonna go out
on the porch and enjoy the nice rain smell, open up a bottle of bday
vino (thanks Eva) and look at my new daylilies that are now blooming
(thanks Judy). If I ever get up to the Midwest, Rich is gonna have
to teach me this dance. I went out and did one at break around
lunchtime and my co-workers were laughing at me.
Who cares?? We got rain!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A