Re: rain dance is working!

Rich, you must be heading in the right direction with your dance. This morning we got a revised forecast of showers after midnight tonight. They are supposed to affect only a small area in North Mississippi and my area of Southwest Tennessee. (I live only 4 miles north of the MS border.) Your expertise in rain dancing deserves an article in "People" magazine at least. Thanks again.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 5:36 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] rain dance is working!

Well while you are selectively gearing your rain making dance... it hasn't
rained here in a week. Of course, I just need it to rain over my pond to
fill it and needless to say, I don't want it to ruin any holiday plans, so
the middle of the night would be great!

So did everyone survive the 'washed the cat' experience?

Hi Pam, Eva, Holli, and Zem,

I'm Soooo Confused. Holli and Eva want me to stop the rain dance, Pam
more rain, and Zem wants just some rain. You all are asking a lot out of
old fat man.

Hope somehow you all get your wishes. Rich in Z-5, where the rugrat and I
washed the cat for the first time in about 10 years. What a time!!!