Re: rain dance is working!

Rich!     Just dont face the north east!
 The sun actually came out today...   At first, when I saw  that glowing
light in the sky, I almost grabbed my water, batteries and duck  tape and ran
downstairs in the basement bathroom to seal myself off!
Of course I only have off Sat and have to work the rest of this  holiday
weekend, I am sure when I am off the rains will be back!  They say  Tuesday rain
We had to put the heat on this week, it was so cold and windy, but I only
lost some cucumbers, as I can see.
Long Island, NY