Re: baby birds

Don't have a choice.  Brother already got the ticket w/ his use or
lose frequent flyer miles.  It's the last time I plan on going there
so I'll just grit my teeth and tolerate it.  I already told them,
don't die in the winter, I ain't comin'.  I especially dread being
gone from Sugar and the garden that long.  I figure I'm already out of
the will so there's no hidden agendas here.  Not that I care about
that garbage anyway.
Dad's used that "cutting you off" thing on me twice and I already told
him to spend every nickel that I don't give a damn.  Sigh.

> I hear you loud and clear.  My advice is don't go.  Of course the
> family will have negative things to say, but there will probably
> be negative things said if you do go, so why put yourself  through
> it.  One of my sons boycotted our 50th, and the rest of us had a
> happier time for it.  I still love my son, but he doesn't get on with
> his brothers and the rest of us have a happier time when he isn't
> there. I've thought about this for a while before I sent this, but that's my
> affectionate advice.
> Auralie
> In a message dated 05/25/2005 1:34:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:
> I have to go to PA for my folk's
> 50th in September.  Dreading it.

Pam Evans