Re: rain....washing the cat

That is the funniest bathtime story I have ever heard! <ROFL> And I love the name Flaksey!
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] rain....washing the cat

HA! That reminded me of a something that happened to us. I had been used
to giving my cat, Flaksey, a bath on occasion....being a white angora, and
loving to explore the garden, he would often get a bit dirty at times. His kids
on the other hand, also all white angoras were much cleaner so never needed
baths. Well, one day his son, JR, had to have a bath for whatever reason.
Wasn't so bad getting him into the bathtub, but as soon as I turned the water
on him, he fainted dead away. Laid there limp and lifeless. I thought I
killed the poor kid. I think I was closer to death than he was, totally panic
stricken that I had killed the cat. But eventually he came back around and
was fine. That was my first and very last time trying to give any cat other
than Flaksey a bath.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/27/2005 11:02:22 PM Central Standard Time,