Re: baby birds

I know we are all related now!  I used to get a lecture from my father
prior to family events not to "aggrivate my brother".  I always
recommended me staying home since he has the problem with the God
dilusions!  He always made me go anyway, I think to make brother
squirm!  ?  Never instigated but if you don't want an honest answer,
don't ask!