Re: baby birds/trip to PA

Nah - I figured I'd do this one last time.  I made the decision.   Not
them.  Tom volunteered the ticket because he knows my financial
situation isn't the greatest.  Last time I should have to bite that
Haven't been there since Jan. '91.  This way if something happens, I
will have seen them one last time.  I can live w/ that.

> I'm surprised at you Pam.  I thought you would stand up for
> yourself more than to be manipulated that way.  So lose
> the frequent-flyer miles.  I'd better keep my mouth shut
> before I get in trouble, but give away the ticket.
> In a message dated 05/27/2005 10:40:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:
> Don't have a choice.  Brother already got the ticket w/ his use or
> lose frequent flyer miles.  It's the last time I plan on going there
> so I'll just grit my teeth and tolerate it.  I already told them,
> don't die in the winter, I ain't comin'.  I especially dread being
> gone from Sugar and the garden that long.  I figure I'm already out of
> the will so there's no hidden agendas here.  Not that I care about
> that garbage anyway.
> Dad's used that "cutting you off" thing on me twice and I already told
> him to spend every nickel that I don't give a damn.  Sigh.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A