To: "gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:16 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Scale on orchids

are seriously irritating me. I've been scraping them off by hand, but
more keep coming. For those of you who are orchid growers, how do you
treat scale on them? I am terrified of harming my orchids, some are
fairly young and I'm still new at this. It's not just one species
either. They're on all my orchids. Except for the Vanda. It's doing
great.

Help!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC