RE: White Garden wall and path construction

Wow Chris, it really changed and looks great! David's right, I need to move
to a different zone, like 8 <lol>

Don't have a suggestion on your border, but I tend to mulch everything I
don't know what to do with... till I decide, which may take years...

Donna