Re: Gloriosa, Glory Lily, Tiger's Claws

Hmmm, interesting. I've never noticed that. Mine is leaning towards the
light.....but, it's also blooming so that would be why.

I do think it will get taller than three feet, but not too much. Maybe
four? Mine is about four. Of course, I'm in a completely different climate
so who knows....
I would leave it in the pot til you see what it's going to do with the
lilac. Can you plant it in the fall or will it be too close to freezing
time for it to get settled?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Rhodohypoxis