Re: Russian sage - invasive?

I gave up on it. My soil is too wet I guess. Mine never did much of
anything and then pooped out a couple of years ago. Didn't feel like
messing with it again. Same with Buddleia. I don't know HOW people get
those things to do well. Not one single plant that I've ever gotten, and
there have been quite a few, have made it through an entire season. I've
tried them in different types of soils, no water, lots of water, some
water, no luck. And at different houses, so I know it's not just this yard.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC