From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Taborri
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Turf war?

I've been questioning gardening soreness for several years.  I'm 49 years
old,
and a runner, 4+ miles per day.  I can do Yoga, even sporadically.  I can do
anything and not end up sore.  Except garden.  I get unbelievably sore from
gardening and yard work.  I have been waiting for the right time and
expertise
to write a book of the right kind of exercises to get and keep gardeners in
shape.  :>
Sue