From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa -yhoo
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] conifer recommendation??

Hi all-

I'm at my sister's house in WNY, I believe she is somewhere between zone 5
and 6.  Anyway, they want to plant a row of "pine trees" between their house
and the neighbors for some privacy.  Problem is, that area tends not to
drain very well, so likely will have wet feet for part of the winter.
Anybody have suggestions of what might live?  Gets sun more than half the
day, soil is poor, clay like and with gravel.

thx, Theresa