From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:19 PM
To: 'gardenchat@hort.net'
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Need a dog repellent

Ah, sweet Trixie is definitely smarter than I am. She doesn't go near the
plants while I'm out there. In fact, it's been long enough since I trained a
dog that I'm feeling the need to take us to school, because much of what I'm
used to doing is not getting the response I want. I got this nice book "How
to behave so your dog behaves" which sort of works, but much of the time she
doesn't react like the book predicts, and then I don't have any feedback to
tell me if I'm doing it right.
So we'll head for obedience school pretty soon. She is a good girl and very
affectionate, so it's me that needs the training most. In the meantime, I'll
try to make the plants unpleasant to eat.

Cyndi