Re: Thyme

Thymes, lavenders, sages, marjorams oreganos and other sun-loving
Mediterranean natives love to bask in reflected heat of concrete/cement/brick.

I think if you get them to germinate at all, harvest once in a while to
really get them going -- they should be fine.

--

I went to the hardware store and bought some used paint.  It was in the

		 -Steven Wright