Re: Bamboo

Been moving this grass for a couple years, just never
got around to it.... so this is the year! LOL!

Actually, a kid asked if I had any manual labor jobs
as he could use a few bucks... so guess what his job
is for Saturday!

BTW in today's world, this kid is a treat.  Actually
willing to work for money.... amazing... He follows
instructions well and I plan on keeping him gainfully
employed all summer with the zillion projects that
never got done.

Donna