From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Andrea Hodges
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 4:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Need a dog repellent

Bonnie that made me laugh out loud. I had the same issue with mine.
Repellants were a GREAT thing to the dogs.
Cyndi, visions of Trixie made me laugh too. Ah the joys of dogs. I know they

have those recipes listed online somewhere. Probably under organic deer
repellant or something. I've not had to use anything like that since my dogs

were puppies. That was a long time ago. Let us know how it turns out.