RE: Bonnie's Garden

          I too enjoyed looking at your garden photos.  I wish everyone
would post pictures at least a few times during the gardening season! It
helps me to connect with that person when they write. I liked the way you
grouped the different colored heucheras together!  Wish I had thought of
that arrangement!  It was stunning!  Your lakeside view looks so peaceful
and I envy you all that sun and beautiful expansive views across your lawn.
I don't envy the work it takes to maintain it though!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)