Re: Update on Peeper (aka Lady Chatsworth)

We have the same problem here. If there were ever candidates for the death penalty without a trial, it's dog fighters.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Update on Peeper (aka Lady Chatsworth)

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys. The police chief is actually involved now and the local news. White boxers aren't really rare anymore Donna, but about 50% of the time they are deaf. Same as cats isn't it? Weird huh? I sent her pictures to our local humane society, just in case someone comes across her. That's a long shot since I'm about 3 hours from where she was taken. They are all over the guy who had the key. My Rescue has posted a $200 reward so hopefully that will get some response. We are all just sick over it, and yes Donna, it is hopeful thinking that someone good got her. That would be highly unlikely. Too many dog fighters and puppy mills down here. Drug dealers with cash in hand (which usually goes hand in hand with dog fighting rings) have a lot of money to offer an animal control officer for a dog every now and then. I shudder to think.