I'm back!

Hi all-

I'm back from a great vacation to the East coast. Saw 2 sisters, one new nephew, one 4 year old nephew, best friend and their new baby too! Weather was great!! One highlight of the trip was going to the New England Wild Flower society's Garden in the Wood- just gorgeous! And they also propogate and sell wild flowers there too! Some quite pricey! Also, on Friday, my 4 year old nephew was so excited to give me my birthday present that he ran up to me in the morning and announced "Happy Birthday Aunt Theresa- they're earrings!" Too cute : ) I cannot believe how much mygarden has grown and bloomed in the 9 days I was gone- things that didn't even have buds are in full bloom! I think everything has grown a half foot. I'll have to get some pictures soon.

I didn't have anytime to keep up with emails- so hope everyone's garden is also growing well.

Theresa