Re: Hoo Ray

Well, we WERE in a drought, but we have had SO MUCH rain in the last two
weeks, our ground is "squishy" and we have not been able to mow. They
lifted the burn ban finally. NOW...we are in a flood watch because the
rivers are swelling.

  It always seems that floods follow a drought.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Jim I am so glad you are getting rain! Droughts are the pits, we're in our
14th month of it here. Tiresome.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX