Re: Palm ID needed

Hey- do you think the mystery palm might be a Royal palm? (Roystonea regia) I found a picture online that looks quite similar.

http://www.plantapalm.com/Vpe/photos/Species/roystonea_regia.htm

Theresa

james singer wrote:

Well, if the mystery is a kentia/sentry, it's cold-hardier than the queen; the queen will be better looking, however, when they grow up.