From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:17 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Today, rain

It's raining. Supposed to keep it up--off and on--all day. A glance at the
satellite, however, shows that the main part of the storm is passing south
of Florida, alas. So we won't get anywhere near as much as we need this
time--just enough to settle the dust.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W