From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Today, rain

no not wilting- just crabby LOL!... He made the mistake of complaining to me
about having to get his house ready for a party this weekend... so I let him
have it about how he has worked me to the bone for the last year and my
house/garden is a wreck, so I don't even want to hear about it....

I mowed yesterday when I got home... funny watching the water shoot out with
the grass... sigh. Dh was screaming I was ruining the lawnmower...probably
was, but the darn stuff was just WAY too tall already and some cutting is
better than none.

Counting my blessings tho.... it could be worse like those in the NE.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>