Re: Sad Time at My House

I'm sorry you had to suffer such a loss. I know that you cherish every
creature you get to know, as I do. And then to lose Tiger Lily, too!

I'm ambivalent about creatures like coyotes, and foxes and even raccoons,
having lost animals to all. I'm glad that the authorities are acting to
remove the critters from areas where they don't belong, but sad because in
our area, they're trapping moms with their pups. The hand of man did much
damage when they reintroduced coyotes to areas where they would be the high