I'm back

I'm back after a two-day trip to the Chicago Botanic Garden and Boerner
Botanical Garden Wednesday and Thursday.  I shot about 700 photos of about
200 unique plant names; they'll be added to the hort.net gallery over

To those of you on the digest version that are having problems (blind
carbon-copied on this message), I subscribed myself to the digest version
and am seeing the same thing.  I'll work on fixing it, but in the meantime
you may want to read messages through the Web interface at

I'll mail an announcement as soon as things are fixed.