today

Well after an all out war on weeds yesterday, (they
are still winning) I decided enough was enough and on
to other things for today.

Why do I always buy the wrong annual plants?   I seem
to do this every year... buy what I like early in the
season, then when it is time to plant, they somehow
just don't go together or something. They are all nice
in themselves, but somehow my containers just don't
have 'that' look. sigh.

Pam (and others south) how do you put up with this
heat!... Yesterday I thought I was gonna die keeping
up with a 16yr old in the high 80 something weather.
Seriously, quit early and layed on the couch for a
couple hours!  Today it is 90 something, and already I
am inside looking for somewhere cool at 1 in the
afternoon... maybe I will go out there again later.

Donna