My Tulip Tree!!!

In all this heat (in the 90's from Donna's part of the country...thanks,
Donna!  LOL!!!) my iris are not lasting as long as when it was cooler and my
peonies practically "popped open" in their glorious beauty but aren't
lasting long unless I cut them and bring them in.  The same is true of the
big orange poppies.  But they did look marvelous for 3 days.  The big
surprise was my tulip tree.  We planted it over 10 years ago and this year
it decided to bloom--REALLY bloom!!!  The big blossoms seem to be greenish
with an orange band on the inside then with a little time, they turn more
and more yellow.  The tree is practically loaded with them!  I was so
excited, I had to drag neighbors over to take a good look at the ones I
found at my eye level!  (It doesn't take that much to give me joy.)  Of
course the neighbors and my kids give me that look that lets you know they
can't see the excitement in a tree flower.  LOL!!!

Those who have had blooming tulip trees, do they put out any type of seed
pod after bloom?  What should I expect?

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)