To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:38 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] My Tulip Tree!!!

They do get really large. That's why we put it so far from the house and a
ways from the driveway. I wanted some areas without shade, but also wanted
something majestic in the yard. I hope yours does as well as mine. It
started out at an Odd Lots reject with a dead limb on one side and a live
one on the other. We pruned off the dead wood (which had been the main
trunk and the little tree re-established a lead using the other little limb.
It has an asymmetrical bend in the trunk, but I sort of like it that way.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)