Re: today

Well Pam, I guess this is the weekend you should have
come to visit... it is 5:30AM, it is already 70
degrees with 80 percent humidity...and a forecast of
near 90 again. YUCK!  But Ceres is getting her wish-
T-storms this afternoon, or so they say.

So much for getting up early to do some things in the
gardens before BBQ time... I will still be sweating my
butt off.

Donna