Re: Amazon lily NOW Other Flowers

In a message dated 5/28/06 7:54:05 PM, zsanders@midsouth.rr.com writes:

> The tulip poplar, however, is the
> state tree of TN and is very prevalent in the local woods.

Zem, I do not know of another tulip tree in my area.   I purchased my tree
after visiting the McCormick estate outside Chicago.   On the south side of the
mansion long straight lines of trees grew.   Each row a different variety with
one being the tulip tree.   I viewed it in July so the blooms are a bonus.